Experimental, this version moves a lot of image processing from the device-code to a library called (how original) libst2205. This makes supporting other devices easier. Download
- 12-bit mode supported, Coby DP-151 should work now.
- Modified interface to the device. Programs directly interfacing with /dev/sdX *won't* work anymore, go use libst2205.
- New: lcd4linux patch + example
- Backlight control support (untested)
As usual, if you already have a hacked device, please restore your device to it's original firmware (by flashing fwimage.bak of the install of st2205tools you've hacked it with) before using this package.
Please use the 'edit' button to submit bugs. If you want to give more details about the bug you submitted, please use the Talk:Phackv1.3 page.
- The last pixel in a row (x=128 or 127, depending on how you call it) and the last column (y=128 or 127) are not being displayed (at least not in the output of the MPlayer plugin). Just black or garbage. --Bertm
- Is fixed in v1.4. -Sprite tm
- One minor bug. The phack-executable doesn't accept -l, but the help does show this option. The setpic-tool however works great. --TD-er 01:03, 22 January 2008 (CET)
- Will be fixed in v1.4 -Sprite tm
- README contains old information (not urgent) --Bertm
- 12-bit Coby doesn't function right. See Talk:Phackv1.3 for details (seems like it wants to have 24-bit). --Bertm
Please use the 'edit'-button to give feedback.
- Works like a charm for the TomTec devices. How weird :P Sprite tm 19:59, 20 January 2008 (CET)
- Works great. --Bertm 19:43, 21 January 2008 (CET)
- No luck with my 'Next-G' Device as yet.